In the park, on the bus, on our way to a meeting, or nicely presented on a plate alongside some fresh salad when working from home: sandwiches have been a lunch time saviour for generations. They’re versatile too; in terms of ‘bread’ and filling, pretty much anything goes!
From a simple ‘Cheese & Ham’, coronation ‘Chicken’ or ‘Tuna’ salad, to the ultimate BLT, we’ve compiled a list of the most delicious, exciting, and satisfaction-guaranteed sandwiches for you in this blog post.
Quick and effortless to make, these sandwiches are assembled in no time, ideal when you have none to spare:
- ‘Ham’, Cheese & Salad Sandwich
- Hummus, Cheese & Carrot Sandwich
- Vegan Cheese Ploughman’s Sandwich
- Smashed Chickpea Salad Sandwich
These sandwiches celebrate the meat-free delight of quickly-fried vegan sausage and/or bacon comfort food:
- Vegan Sausage Sandwich Lowdown
- Vegan Rasher Sandwich
- Vegan BLT Sandwich
- Monster Sausage’, Cheese, Pesto & Roasted Pepper Sandwich
Creative Salad-Style Fillers
Plant-based food options can be just as packed with exciting and exotic flavours as their non-vegan counterparts; as our creative sandwich filler ideas prove:
- Quick & Easy Fried Tofu Egg Butty
- Tofu Egg Mayonnaise Sandwiches
- Coronation ‘Chicken’ Sandwich
- ‘Tuna’ & Sweetcorn Sandwich
There’s plenty of opportunity to get adventurous when it comes to making your own sandwich fillers and toppings. Here are our no-faff favourites for that perfect sandwich:
Have we piqued your appetite?
You can find these and over 250 more lunch ideas in the recipe section of our Vegan Recipe Club webpage! We also a have a handy app which you can download for free by searching for Vegan Recipe Club in your phone’s app store?