Nutty Mushroom Sausages
These are lovely, and a great alternative to the shop-bought variety. Eat them for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- They can be made the day before and refrigerated to save time.
- They freeze well so it’s worth making a couple of batches.
- They are baked, so lower in fat than shop-bought versions.
- There is a gluten and soya-free option if so desired.
- Not too tricky
- Sides, light meals and salads
- Vegetable side dishes
- Reduced fat
- Diabetic friendly
- Plastic-free adaptable
- Roast dinners
- Party food
- Meat alternatives
- Wine & dine
- Low fat/sugar
- Barbecue recipes
Did you know that Vegan Recipe Club is run by a charity?
We create vital resources to help educate everyone – vegan veterans, novices and the v-curious alike – about vegan food, health and nutrition; as well as the plight of farmed animals and the devastating environmental impact of farming.
Through this work we have helped thousands of people discover veganism; but we want to reach millions more! We rely entirely on donations as we don’t get any government funding. If you already support us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you are really making a difference! Please share our details with your friends and loved ones too, as every donation enables us to keep fighting for change.