All recipes are deliciously vegan.
A beautiful, healthy raw delight that is sure to impress your friends!
1. Place all ingredients for the 'cheese/bechamel' layer into a food processor and blend until you have a thick, creamy consistency. Put aside.
2. Place all ingredients for the walnut layer into a food processor and blend until you have a thick, creamy consistency. Put aside.
3. Place all ingredients for the green layer into a food processor or blender and blend until you have a creamy consistency. Put aside.
4. Get a medium sized plate for assembling the lasagne.
5. Using a vegetable peeler, slice the courgette into vertical slices as thinly as possible, about 10cm long x 5cm wide. Discard the first few slices as they will be too narrow.
6. Place one slice onto the plate. Take another slice and overlap the two slices vertically by about 0.3mm.
7. Carefully spread a 1cm layer of the walnut layer onto the courgette, using a teaspoon or knife.
8. Place two slices of tomato on top of the walnut layer.
9. Spread a 1cm layer of the cheese layer on top of the tomatoes.
10. Place two more slices of courgette on top of the cheese layer vertically and overlapping by 0.3mm
11. Repeat stages 7-9.
12. Top off the lasagne with a 0.5cm layer of the green layer. Spread on using a knife or teaspoon.
13. Dress the lasagne with pine nuts and oregano leaves.
Takes a while to prepare and make, considering its raw. But worth the effort.
More information about text formats