Viva!’s Vegan Recipe Club has just launched a new culinary award for eateries in Bristol, with nominations open from 1 March until midnight 31 March 2023. As part of the UK’s leading vegan campaigning charity, Viva!, we want to celebrate the very best of vegan food from across Bristol, United Kingdom.
The awards are made up of five categories, including:
- Top Vegan Café in Bristol (must be fully vegan)
- Top Vegan Food Stall or Van in Bristol (must be fully vegan)
- Top Vegan-Friendly Eatery in Bristol (can serve non-vegan meals but must have outstanding vegan options)
- Special Category: 50% Vegan by 2025 Pledge (for restaurants pledging to have at least 50% of their menu vegan by 2025)
- Overall Winner: Top Vegan Eatery in Bristol
All of Bristol’s vegan and vegan-friendly eateries are encouraged to apply, but customers can also nominate their favourite eatery with an exclusive chance of winning a Viva! hamper and one-year’s Viva! membership.
Once the panel of judges – which consists of a line-up of renowned local vegan professionals – have created a shortlist, they will visit each finalist venue before crowning the winners.
Winning eateries will receive an exclusive prize package featuring an official Vegan Recipe Club Award winner certificate and window sticker, as well as a digital badge that can be placed on product packaging and used in their own marketing materials. In addition, winners will benefit from social media publicity across Viva!’s social media outlets, a three-month premium profile with exclusive first-page spotlight on Viva!’s My Vegan Town directory, a dedicated article on Viva!’s Vegan Recipe Club blog and a mini-feature in Viva!life magazine.
Find out more and enter your favourite vegan eatery in Bristol here.