All recipes are deliciously vegan.
A creamy and flavoursome curry. Not all Thai curry pastes are vegan - some contain fish sauce or shrimp paste - so read the labels. The pictured brands are vegan friendly.
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the shallots and garlic. Fry until the shallots have softened.
2. Add in the carrots, mushrooms and pepper and mix in well. Allow the veg to fry for a couple of minutes.
3. Now add the stock, peanut butter and curry paste. Stir well, bring to boil, and then turn down to simmer for around 30 mins.
4. Add in the coconut milk and lime leaves and warm through.
5. Serve with lime juice squeezed over the top, with some of the rind grated over for decoration if you wish.
NB this is the sort of curry that will ‘age’ well and taste even better a few hours later or the day after! Serve with Thai rice.
Fried red/green chilli, basil, corriander, soya yoghurt, edamame beans, red onion, quinoa crisps (instead of Thai crackers).
Quick Thai Yellow Curry with Carrot
Very easy to make, though longer than you expect, and very tasty - and popular with whole family, inc children.
PS well done Finn on the film making it - what a cool dude!
More information about text formats