Kids’ Rice Cakes
There are lots of delicious rice cake toppings for kids but here are a few ideas. For extra protein use lentil cakes instead of rice cakes.
- Cream cheese and cucumber (Nush now does a nut-based cream cheese for extra protein)
- Ricotta, banana and syrup (try making our ricotta recipe but leave out the garlic and black pepper)
- Peanut butter, carrot and sultanas
- Avocado, tomato and vegan ham (eg Quorn, VBites, Tofurky)
- Vegan chocolate spread (eg Vego, So Free, Biona, Nature’s Store, Sweet Freedom… most supermarkets and health food shops stock this) and blueberries
- Almond butter (or nut butter of your choice), banana, syrup (eg agave or maple) and sprinkling of cinnamon
Did you know that Vegan Recipe Club is run by a charity?
We create vital resources to help educate everyone – vegan veterans, novices and the v-curious alike – about vegan food, health and nutrition; as well as the plight of farmed animals and the devastating environmental impact of farming.
Through this work we have helped thousands of people discover veganism; but we want to reach millions more! We rely entirely on donations as we don’t get any government funding. If you already support us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts, you are really making a difference! Please share our details with your friends and loved ones too, as every donation enables us to keep fighting for change.