It’s our new baby, born on 3 February, bless its little pixels. We’re so excited about the 30 Day Vegan – after working with the Veganuary team and seeing that take off like a rocket, we wanted to get our own online vegan pledge scheme out into the world.
Those of you who’ve done the whole or part of Veganuary will notice some of the recipes are the same – that’s because we like to share our resources with other groups! However, the 30 Day Vegan offers more choice, more meals, more ideas and of course, you can do it any time of the year you like. (Veganuary plans to return in January 2015, bigger and better!)
What’s on offer?
Welcome Email: an outline of the 30Day plus plenty of useful links
TEN cookery demo videos dotted throughout the 30 Days – watch members of Team Viva! and their families cook!
Plus 30 days of email bulletins delivered to your computer and/or smart phone
Each daily email bulletin containins
- Dinners x 2 – a choice of
- home cooked
- or a quick-fix dinner, eg supermarket readies or other prepared food, takeaways etc
- Sneaky Treats, including some dodgy vegan junk food!
- Health tips – and links to even more reassuring, expert advice
- Twenty Questions you might be asked – everything from ‘but we’re meant to eat meat and dairy’ to ‘what would happen to the animals?’ and everything inbetween
- Celeb quotes and inspiration
- Email support from the Viva! team