All recipes are deliciously vegan.
A succulent and compassionate alternative to the traditional recipe! Lovely as buffet food or as a starter.
1 packet of cocktail sticks
1. Cook the sausages according to instructions on the packet. Let them cool a little.
2. Cut into bite size pieces on a chopping board.
3. Using a fork, take a sun dried tomato from the jar, shaking off any excess oil.
4. If a similar width to the sausage pieces, place the tomato over the top, then secure in place using a cocktail stick, piercing through one side to the other. If too big, cut in half.
5. Serve on a large sharing platter.
More information about text formats