All recipes are deliciously vegan.
Tomato & Bulgur Soup is both warming and filling, great for lunch or supper, served with some fresh wholemeal bread.
1. In large soup pot, combine stock, onions, celery, garlic, salt, dill and fennel.
2. Bring to boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in tomatoes and juice.
4. Add bulgur and mix well.
5. Return to boil and simmer, covered, for another 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender. Stir occasionally.
6. Add pepper to taste.
7. Serve with crusty bread - or hot garlic bread.
More information about text formats