All recipes are deliciously vegan.
For a quick tasty meal in hurry! Juicy tomatoes are just lovely teamed with crunchy tacos.
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6.
2. Warm the taco shells in the oven for 5-10 minutes. If using grated cheese, place this inside the shells now.
3. Meanwhile, mix all ingredients together except for the taco shells and the leaves.
4. Divide the mixture into four and place inside the taco shells – if there is too much, just pile the extra on top of the shells.
5. Decorate with shredded leaves.
More information about text formats