All recipes are deliciously vegan.
Another Rose Elliot delight. This is a stylish and delicious variation on an old favourite, as well as being super-fast.
See how we made it in our slideshow below - here we used raw peppers instead of jarred.
Gluten-wheat-free if you suitable bread/crackers used or else the raw vegetable sticks option.
1. Whizz the garlic cloves in a food processor until chopped then put in the chick peas, sweet red pepper and maple syrup or sugar and whizz again.
2. Stir in a drop or two of hot pepper sauce and smoked paprika to taste.
3. Turn the mixture onto a flat plate and smooth the surface.
4. Grind some black pepper coarsely over the top.
5. Serve with strips of warmed pitta bread or other suggested accompaniments.
this looks delicious
More information about text formats