All recipes are deliciously vegan.
7-10 minutes veg prep; 20-30 minutes cooking time. Pressure cooking: veg prep as before, 15 minutes at high pressure
A tasty, nourishing soup - just the job after seasonal excess!
1. Peel the pumpkin and chop roughly into medium chunks.
2. Lightly fry the onion until it starts to turn translucent. Add the garlic, cook in for a minute or so then add the pumpkin.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly, then add the spices and cook in for about a minute.
4. Add the hot stock and lentils. Stir everything well, bring to the boil then reduce to a strong simmer until the lentils are cooked.
5. Blend the soup then stir in the coconut yoghurt. Taste and add salt if necessary – plus lots of freshly ground black pepper.
More information about text formats