All recipes are deliciously vegan.
These mushroom pasties are delicious hot or cold! A lot of instant puff pastry is vegan, so you can fill it with anything you like!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. Heat the oil and fry the onion until soft. Add the chopped red pepper and cook for another few minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and garlic and fry until the mushrooms are cooked.
4. Add the soya sauce and pepper.
5. Roll out the puff pastry and cut into two 17cm/7 inch squares. Place half the mushroom filling in the middle of each square and fold into a parcel.
6. Seal with a little soya milk and brush the top of the pastry with a little of the same.
7. Place on an oiled tray with the fold facing down and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
More information about text formats