All recipes are deliciously vegan.
Tuck into the Most Comforting Soup in the World when you are feeling under the weather - or when it's cold and raining outside. It is sure to leave you feeling lovely and nurtured!
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan.
2. Add onions, cover pan and cook very gently until onions really tender but not browned – about 15-20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, put potatoes in another saucepan with water.
4. Bring to boil and cook until very tender.
6. Then put potatoes with their cooking water and big spoonful of cooked onion into blender or food processor and purée to smooth cream
7. Season to taste with plenty of freshly grated nutmeg, salt and pepper.
8.Reheat gently and serve.
More information about text formats