This is an amazing and simple curry and comes highly recommended!
4 bananas, cut into pieces
1 small yellow onion
2 large peeled carrots
1 red pepper
½ yellow pepper
1 small courgette
2 spring onions
¼ cup vegetable oil
1-2 tbsp green curry paste
2 tbsp soya sauce
2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
1 can coconut milk
2 tbsp soya milk
Juice ½ lime
Salt to taste
1. Cut all the vegetables into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
3. Add the onion and curry paste, keeping it moving with a spatula.
4. Once this mixture becomes fragrant, add the carrots and cook for a couple of minutes until they start to soften.
5. Add the peppers, courgette, spring onions and peanut butter, stirring in well.
6. Pour in the coconut milk, soya milk and lime juice, scraping it away from the sides of the pan and mixing it through the veg.
7. Add the banana, before turning the pan down and allowing the curry to simmer for about 5 minutes.
8. Serve with steamed rice.