All recipes are deliciously vegan.
Men's Extra: 30g frozen fresh soya beans (edamame). 35 cals
A good soup that is full of flavour and texture. Good on any day, whether you are doing the 5:2 Fast Diet or not!
1. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, then put them in a sieve and cool under the tap.
2. Squeeze the contents of the miso soup sachet into a saucepan with 500ml boiling water. Add the soy sauce and ginger and bring to the boil.
3. Meanwhile, shave the carrot into long ribbons with a potato peeler.
4. Add the cabbage to the soup pan and simmer for a minute. (Men add the fresh soya beans at this point.) Add the carrot and mushrooms and simmer for another minute. Stir in the beansprouts.
5. Drain the noodles and put them in the bottom of a large soup bowl. Pour over the contents of the pan. Serve hot.
More information about text formats